If you want to say bye-bye to overwhelming anxiety, you need to commit to these three words: try, taste, and trust. Trying can knock anxiety to its knee’s and life can be much more relaxed.
1. Why Anxiety Happens?
Anxiety has been around for centuries. It is your body’s natural reaction to stress. It comes in many forms, it could be caused by starting a new class, getting a new job, the passing of a loved one, financial conflicts, and divorce. Stress causes feelings of fear and nervous reactions. This can be considered normal during heightened conflicts, however, when they continue month after month, that can be considered to be extreme, and may need further medical help.
2. Where Anxiety comes from? (It can affect anyone)
Research has confirmed the exact causes of anxiety are unknown. The National Institute of Mental Health The exact causes of anxiety disorders are unknown. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, researchers believe that a combination of genetic and environmental factors possibly play a role. Brain chemistry is also being studied as a possible cause. The areas of your brain that control your fear response may be involved.
Anxiety disorders usually occur in a cluster form alongside other mental health conditions. It is a combination of substance abuse, depression, and various other psychiatric disorders. Many people try to ease the symptoms of anxiety by using alcohol, recreational drugs, or various other prescription drugs. Any relief is considered to be temporary, as once the “high” wears off, anxiety returns and may be even worse.
3. What are the types of anxiety disorders?
Anxiety disorders can be one, or many. It is difficult to diagnose only one specific disorder. They usually intertwine. Here is an accurate list of what is described as anxiety:
- panic disorder: experiencing recurring panic attacks at unexpected times. A person with panic disorder may live in fear of the next panic attack.
- phobia: excessive fear of a specific object, situation, or activity
- social anxiety disorder: extreme fear of being judged by others in social situations
- obsessive-compulsive disorder: recurring irrational thoughts that lead you to perform specific, repeated behaviors
- separation anxiety disorder: fear of being away from home or loved ones
- illness anxiety disorder: anxiety about your health (formerly called hypochondria)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): anxiety following a traumatic event
4. What natural remedies are used for anxiety? (Easy to incorporate into your lifestyle)
There is no natural remedy for anxiety, it can only help reduce the disorder. Lifestyle changes can be huge, and medication such as anti-depressants or anxiety medications can be a very essential tool. The medication works to balance the brain and remove most of the disorders.
Lady Gaga, singer, songwriter, and actress has suffered from depression and anxiety her entire life. She believes she was born that way. With her fame, and has sold 124 million records as of 2014, Gaga is one of the world’s best-selling music artists and the fourth highest-earning female musician of the 2010s.
Lady Gaga’s philosophy is simple, she looks at it as “I think it’s better when we all say: ‘Cheers!’ And ‘fess up to it.”
Here is a list of the “to do’s” in order to overcome anxiety:
- getting enough
- sleep meditating
- staying active and exercising
- staying active and working out
- eating a healthy diet
- avoiding alcohol
- avoiding caffeine
- quitting smoking cigarettes
5. Here is my conclusion
I won’t lie, battling with anxiety is like a roller coaster, you go UP and then whoops, DOWN. One thing I know is tea has been used for centuries as a remedy for many things including anxiety. Ayurveda has been an Indian fold medicine. It focuses on physical, emotional, and spiritual health. It is based on the three doshas, Pitta, Vata, and Kapha, and has been used as a treatment for mental health.
If you are looking for 100% organic, fair trade, and kosher Ayurveda then Tealicious Tea Company, will be your best choice.
Sign up and join our Tea Tribe monthly newsletter. We post up-to-date tea info, offers prizes, and tea sales.
About the Author:
I’m the owner and president of Tealicious Tea Company, and I have been in this industry for 20 years and consider myself to be a tea expert. I am close to many tea growers worldwide and LOVE keeping up with tea farming, and changes to the industry. I practice Tai Chi, am an avid skier, continue in the education field and make some pretty good meals. I love sharing my business information and tips with others.