Welcome to our “Monthly Tea Tribe Experience“.
Join us and learn to be an expert on tea, cupping, and pairing. We will teach you the following:
- Distinguishing the principal type and varieties of tea, and their correct method of preparation;
- Recognizing the sensory characteristics of the different types of tea;
- Evaluating tea quality;
- Learn about the different types of tea, the correct storage of tea, and create a perfect cup of tea;
- Knowing and select the necessary utensils for the tea service;
- Directing cuppings and tasting;
- Create a sensory experience of the act of drinking tea, and to be able to describe it;
- The major health benefits of tea;
- Darjeeling, the champagne of tea;
- Tea and food pairing;
- Tea and chocolate pairing;
- Tea and cheese pairing;
The focus is on the culture, where tea is grown, and the cultivation of the land, which differs from country to country.